Saturday 24 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge Charmed


My goodness Saturday has come round so quick this week!
This week's Challenge Theme over at One Stop Craft Challenge is Charmed and it's been set by Maggie.As alway's the DT as made some Beautiful card's and there is a great prize on offer so pop over to the One Stop Craft Challenge blog to take a look and join in HERE.
For my card i have used the Little Lovin's Stamp
Dove Craft Paper's
Lilac Ribbon
Lilac pearlised card
Silver flowerd leaf charm
Kanban bling and a
Silver Happy Birthday peel off sentiment
which can all be purchased at the One Stop Card Craft Shop.
Sorry it's a quick post today but im full of a stinking cold and need my bed lol. xxxx

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Very pretty card hun!
Leanne :o)
xx

melissa75 said...

I love this card, the stamp is gorgeous.

Faye said...

W0W, is this a beauty! I love the card.

Donna said...

Another gorgeous dt card Paula, loving the bright colours. Donna x

Shelley said...

Hi Paula, I love this card it is so preety :)
Shelley xx