Saturday 10 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 11


Well it's Saturday again and this week's Challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge is Take a Punch and its been set by Donna. So this could be a craft punch or a simple hole punch whatever you want. The DT have made some lovely example's for insperation so nip over to the One Stop Craft Challenge Blog HERE to take a look.This week we have Jolly Nation Decoupage Sheet's as the prize.
For my card i have used:
Daisy Punch in 3 different size's
Orental Flower Stamp

10 comments:

melissa75 said...

Really pretty card Polly - I love the monochrome - very classy.

Faye said...

Beautifully crafted, Paula. I like the triple layered daisies, especially.

maxine said...

Lovely card Paula, thanks for letting me know about the candy. Its fine, i understand about the delay. Look forward to receiving it.

Donna said...

This is such a pretty and delicate card paula, stunning. Donna x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Polly, love those daisies. -x-

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

I love this card Paula - it's really stylish. Pop over to my blog as I have something on there for you.
Sharon

Bev said...

Beatuiful card Polly, love the monotone colour - so striking

hugs Bev x

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely card Paula. Love the monochromatic colour combo. Hugs from Desire
PS: I see we are both Taurus

tiggertastic said...

lovely make, the black and white looks fantastic

thanks for your kind comment on my blog

Sarah x

Maria Matter said...

Paula, this is beauiful! What a great flower image! The color scheme is striking!
blessings, Maria