Saturday 24 January 2009

My card for Sketch saturday



Here is my card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.

I really enjoyed following the sketch and i got to some of the lovely crafting goodie's my Friend Tasha sent me.

The Stamp is a Rachelle Anne Miller and i have coloured it in with Pro Marker's

The Paper's are BG from the Sugared paper pad

Prima flower's Kanban Bling

Bazzil pink card which i scalloped using my crafter's companion board

Pink ribbon from my stash and the sentiment is a W O J sentiment. Right off to tidy my room cant belive how much mess ive made and ive only made 1 card lol.

18 comments:

melissa75 said...

Really beautiful card Polly.

Sue said...

Lovely card, luv the papers, great image, sue.x

Anonymous said...

oooo is that flowers i see??? lovely card hunni xxxx

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty card. I love flowers.

Bev said...

Such a sweet card Polly, love the beautiful papers and colour combo

hugs Bev x

Tasha said...

lovely card - nicely coloured
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card .. really love the paper you have used and the image is just so cute.

debbie
:-)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Paula, the image is so cute. I love the pretty papers and embellies. Debbie x

Cardmaking Galore said...

really cute card!

Jo said...

Pretty card! that image is so cute, the pink card looks like scalloped ribbon, lovely work!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week
Jo xx

Lea L. said...

very cute! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous card Paula. The image is perfectly complemented by the papers and you've coloured it so well. Pop over to my blog when you get a minute because I have something on there for you.
Sharon xx

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card hunnie!!

Get on over to my blog - you've been tagged!!

Leanne :o)
xx

Donna said...

Beautiful Paula, its so sweet, just like you. Donna x

Sandra said...

Great card. Love those papers. Thanks for joining in with the sketch Saturday challenge this week. Thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog.
Hugs
Sandra xx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card and great BP's!
Clairex

COCO said...

beautiful card !
thanks for joing us to .S.S
hugs coco

Christy said...

Great job!!