Thursday 22 January 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 3





Well it's Thursday already and week 3 of the Charisma Cardz Challenge and this week its My turn to set the Challenge and i have Chosen the theme Love as alway's the DT have made some beautiful cards for insperation and there is another great prize on offer this week so please pop over to have a look HERE.
For My Card i have used
Crafter's Companion Love Cd Rom and printed off the pink paper's and Alphbet tile's
I used my ultimate Board to do the pop out's
Light pink Ribbon
Heart gem's
Crafter's Companion Unmounted Stamps The love Collection. I stamped the Heart's with Versamark and Heat embossed as i love the affect. xxxx

6 comments:

Tasha said...

I love this card (see the pun) so much seriously its gorgeous and i just know the lovely couple are going to be so overjoyed with this
love tasha xx

melissa75 said...

Fantastic card Polly, it looks like it must have taken you ages to do.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a stunning card Paula. I'm still droolong over it even after a couple of days! I'm sure they will be delighted with it.
Sharon xx

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer! This is awesome Paula!
Pretty in pink and love the hearts!
Blessings, Maria

Shelley said...

Wow Paula, this card is fab. Well done.
Shelley xx

Daisychain said...

Fantastic card, I've not seen one like this before, it must have taken you ages to make.

Hugs Christine x