Saturday 17 January 2009

Lilli of the Valley Challenge



Here is my card for this week's Lilli of the Valley

Challenge and this week there is a great sketch by Donalda to follow so check out the Lilli of the Valley Challenge blog here.

For my card i used Lilli of the Valley backing paper's Lilli of the Valley Die cut Fairy's and Sentiment and out of my stash i used ribbon a charm nesstie's Kanban gem's and a flower. I really enjoyed following the sketch and had fun making this card and i hope you like it. xxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card hunni! tis really pretty!! xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is such a sweet card and using my fav colour so I am bound to adore it. Thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

melissa75 said...

Really, really pretty card Polly. I love how you've used the scalloped circle to frame the fairy.

Donna said...

I just love these cute fairies and you have shown them off beautifully. x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Paula. I really love the way the papers reverse the colour pattern. Fab work.
Sharon xx

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Paula, love the LOTV image. Louise x