Thursday 29 January 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 4



This week over at Charisma Cardz it's Vee's turn to set the Challenge and she has chosen the theme Black white & 1 colour of your choice.

For my card i have chosen the colour PINK The paper's i have used are by Dove Craft and the Stamp's are from a freebie set from a magazine lol i have heat embossed these in pink the pink ribbon is from my stash and ive finished it off with 2 prima flower's and a pink brad.

There's another great prize up for grabs again this week and the DT have made some Fantastic card's for insperation you can see them HERE. xxxx

8 comments:

Tasha said...

I love the layout for this card xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Lovely embossing Paula. I do like the way you've matched your flower up with the pink on it. A really beautiful card.
Sharon xx

Anne said...

Great card, good luck in the challenge

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is a classy card, love the colours and the layout
big hugs
jacqui x

Maria Matter said...

I love black and white cards! And your pink is perfect with it!! Your pink image and flower match perfectly...how'd you do that? I think that what challenges me the most at times...matching colors!! LOL
Blessings, Maria

Andrea said...

Wow great card.
xAndrea

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hey hun! just me back again to say that I have something for you on my blog.
Sharon xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, love the pink with black and white very cute :-)
Lorraine