Wednesday 1 April 2009

An award from Donna & Tasha



My lovely blogging friend's Donna & Tasha have both given this lovely award to me. Thankyou Donna and Tasha for thinking of me it really mean's alot. I now have to pass this award onto 5 people which is really hard because all of my blooging buddie's deserve this award but rule's are rule's lol so my 5 are :

1) Claire

2) Bev

3) Marcea

4) Maria Matter

5) Nicola

I love visting your blog's ladie's and thankyou for visting mine and always leaving lovely comment's.

Paula xxxx

4 comments:

Marcea said...

aw thanks hunny - this is so sweet of you :o)
-x-

Nicola said...

Awe thanks so much Paula, I am honoured to receive this lovely award from you and I do love your blog hence the reason I always stop by to say Hi. Where in Spain do your parents live? Hopefully I didn´t drive Marcea too mad teehee as we spent most of our time craft shopping lol. -x-

Bev said...

Congrats on your award sweetheart, and thanks so much for passing it on to me xx

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your award!!!!
Paula, you're such a sweetheart!
I always enjoy visiting you!
take care,
blessings, Maria