Thursday 26 March 2009

WOJ Challenge Card


This week over at the WOJ Challenge Blog its a sketch challenge and here's my take on the sketch as you already know i love sketches so i enjoyed working with this one and i adore the WOJ stamp's so im happy lol This is one of my favorite Willow image's and i have coloured her in with my Pro Marker's i have even tried my hand at doodling for the first time round the edges of the card not very good but i tried lol.
Item's used on my card:
WOJ Willow Image
QVC 12x12 Papers
Papermaina Flower's
Doodlebug Glitterd Brad
Clare Curd Sentiment Stamp
Daisy Trim from my stash
Well goodnight all dont forget my Blog Candy closes at 5pm tomorrow and i will do the draw somtime tomorrow evening and there will be 2 draws as promised so good luck to all of you that have enterd.
Paula xxxx

14 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Paula. The bling finishes it off so well and I really love the way the flower picks up the blue in the image. Great doodling too.
Sharon xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card hun, love those gorgeous colours, Hugs jacqui x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the sweet image and beautiful colours - fab embellies too x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Paula,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Beautiful as always Paula, those images are so cute aren't they? Love the papers! Donna x

Donna said...

Back again, just wanted to tell you i have something on my blog for you. Donna x (Thanks for teaching me how to kiss lol)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I just got my first Whiff of Joy stamp. I can't wait to ink it up. >:0) Thanks for the inspiration.

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Paula...love the image and embellies.
Emma x

Marcea said...

lovely card hunny - great doodling too!!!! Have a fab weekend hun
-x-

kelly ledder said...

Such a lovely card xx

Ginny said...

those WOJ stamps are gorgeous, fab card :0)

melissa75 said...

Lovely stamped image again, I love the touches of the bright blue colour that you've used - it looks really striking.

Cardmaking Galore said...

great card

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x