Friday 6 March 2009

Crafty Pad Challenge Do The Twist


Here's my entry into this week's Crafty Pad Challenge which is Do The Twist so i twisted my ribbon's together and attached them to the front of my Faith image and also twisted some more ribbon and let the rest dangle down the side. Ive coloured the Faith image in with my Pro Marker's and used my Crop a dile to attach 4 star eyelets The paper's are from qvc and ive finished it of with a Thankyou sentiment because i won last week's Crafty Pad Challenge so i wanted to make a Thankyou card to say Thankyou to Debbie for the lovely prize i recieved this week.
Right well id better get ready because im off to the hairdresser's Woo Hoo lol ive not had my hair cut since September and at the moment i look like ive been dragged through a bush backward's lol anyway when i look normal again will get Hubby to try and get a decent pic of me so i can change my dreaded profile pic lol. Bye for now have a great day.
Paula xxxx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Paula...oooh thank you ever so much for the beautiful Thank you card - really appreciate it. :) :) Love how you have coloured Faith with your copics. :) The twisted ribbon is perfect..thank you for joining in on this weeks crafty pad challenge. :) Good luck. :)

xxDebbie The crafty pad

ooh you're having your hair cut - post up a piccy when you get it done..:)

Riet said...

oh Paula,what a gorgeous card.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is fantastic Paula. The colour scheme is so beautiful and your twisted ribbon is superb. Beautifully coloured image too. I love this card.
Sharon xx

melissa75 said...

Really funky card Polly. I love those star eyelets, I can't wait until I get my big bite!!

Dawn said...

Hi Paula
What lovely paper and love the blues - Great image of Faith!

thanks for joining us this week

Dawn