Wednesday 5 May 2010

WOYWW?

Hi well its Wednesday so that means WOYWW well a right mess that's what lol i started trying to organise my room on Sunday did a little on Monday and that's been it lol so here's the mess:


Basically everything from the shelves above my desk is now on my desk look though i have been attempting to clean too see you can see the duster lol lol. I have a cupboard next to my next and the mess has spilled onto that too:


Here i usually try to keep tidy i promise lol but at the moment as you can see its not and heres the evidence of the last card i made lol.

Here is a pic of my crafty drawers which house my papers and stamps:

As you can see its going to take me a while to tidy this mess up lol. Oh you have probably noticed that Lucy the Dog isn't in the pics today she did venture up stairs but took one look couldn't find space to settle and went back down stairs and when i came down i found her on the settee so i took a pic for you lol oh and shes had her hair cut from the last time you saw her lol:



So if there is any of you that live near Preston Lancashire and fancy giving me a hand to sort this mess out id love to hear from you ROTFL.

Thanks for looking and why not nip over to see Julia at The Stamping Ground to take part in WOYWW. xxxx

Love & Hugs

Paula xxxx

24 comments:

Candace said...

Cute dog!

Thanks for sharing

hugs Can x

Annie said...

Thats a fab desk in use not a messy one at all :-) Lucy dog looks really lovely.
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Paula - never ever start a small tidying job - the knock on effect is a full on purge and tidy up! Ah well, won't it be bliss when it's done!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I used to live in Leyland but if I was still there I wouldn't come to tidy but I would come to play :)
Anne x

Mandy said...

not a mess in sight! thanks for the snoop and I love your doggie!

have a wonderful crafty week, hugs mandyxx

Nine said...

J'adore ta chienne ! Elle est superbe ! See you next week ;-D

Jan Hennings said...

AWWWW...Lucy! You're beautiful!

Unknown said...

My Grandma used to live in Ribbleton! And I would call it a creative space ... rather than messy ... well maybe a bit messy ... but that's normal ... Right???

Scrapcat 1 said...

its a work in prgress that what I tell my OH all the time lol

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh i like your desk and cute doggy xxx

Michelle said...

great desk! and beautiful doggy!
hugs
Michelle
x

Anonymous said...

Cute desk and messy dog! Wait...

Thanks for sharing!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Paula, Im not surprise Lucy went of bothering to lay down it looks a bit messy in your craft room, but Im sure you are such a busy lady its excuseable. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Sue said...

great desk piccie, oh i have seen worse thats not to bad, gorgeous doggie,sue,x

Spyder said...

It's not too messy! and every time I see those chocolate tins, I have to go and raid the cupboard!!

(lyn)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Great desk - don't worry about the tiding, just keep on creating!!
xx

Anonymous said...

What a busy crafty space. Lucy dog is lovely! S x

Tracy Evans said...

Lucy is adorable. Isn't it great having a craft space all to yourself. Thanks for sharing. Tracy Evans bx b

Angie said...

Maybr your space is a reflection of your inner self lol. Had to laugh when I read that Lucy gave up and went down stairs to chill

Jazzy1972 said...

I wish I loved near you, I would come and play in your stash but mess can be inspiring and tidying it up lets you find things you forgot you had. What a gorgeous Doggy too! Jay xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Paula, I know Lostock Hall and went to a Line Dance class a few times in one of the clubs there - can't remember which.
Anne x

Tonje said...

It's universal that things on shelves end up on the desk. Same thing happens here! Wonder why? lol
Such a lovely dog you have!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey that's not too bad at all! Mine looks like that after one card...but cleans easily (most of the time!)

Emma said...

Great pics...oh I would just leave it, if you tidy up you may not find things again!! Lol
Adorable pic of Lucy...
Hugs Emma x