Saturday 18 July 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge GSOH

This week at the One Stop Craft Challenge we want you to have a Good Sense of Humour yep thats right we want to see funny cards.
There's a great prize up for grabs and the DT have made fabulous examples for insperation which can be seen HERE.

For my card i have used a image that my lovely friend Linda sent me and have coloured it in with Promarkers and i havnt used DP's ive just used plain blue and grey cardstock and i run a piece of white cardstock through the cuttlebug using the argile embossing folder.

Item's Used On My Card:

Image RAK from Linda

Plain blue white and grey cardstock

Argile embossing folder

Ribbon and gems from stash.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for looking.

Love & Hugs Paula xxxx

8 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a great card, Paula. I love the image.
Sharon xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Paula,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant card hun really made me smile
Hugs Jacqui x

kelly ledder said...

Such a fabulous image xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Paula, wow hunny this is such a lovely card, im glad you put that image to good use. A perfect mans card! hope you'r having a good weekend, will speak soon, hugs Linda x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Paula, what a lovely card, I think its one I could give my hubby, he always looks like that when we go shopping. Its fantastic. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Bev said...

What a brilliant card sweetie, love that image - it's fab! x

Chris said...

Great card Paula, and a very funny stamp, it really made me laugh. Great colouring and design too. Chris xx