Thursday 29 January 2009

Lili of the Valley Challenge


Last week i won the Lili of the Valley Challenge so for the next 2 week's i am a Guest DT member on The Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog. Im so excited and i just wanted to Thank Jacqui for being so lovely and helpful to me.
This week there is a great sketch by Jo for you to follow and i really enjoyed follwing the sketch. For my card i used LOTV backing paper and the die cut fairy's and unicorn's. The flower's are prima and the swirl's my lovely friend Sharon sent me and i heat embossed them pink to match. The sentiment is also LOTV. The DT have made some Fantastic card's as alway's so please go and have a look HERE and i hope you can all join in this week.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Yet another one of your cards i love - when you going to stop making cards im envious of lol! I think you should just send them all to me lol! hahaha
I really love this
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card hunni!! me loves those flowers!! xxx

tiggertastic said...

such a lovely card, the images are very cute and the layout is eye catching

Sarah x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

oooooohhhhh! I love the flowers and swirls! Fantastic! Cute unicorn and fairy too. A gorgeous card.
Sharon xx

cats whiskers said...

Thnaks for this lovely card Paula just adore the soft girlness of it.
big hugs Jacqui x