Thursday, 24 September 2009

LOTV Guest DT Card

Good Morning this fortnight on the LOTV Challenge there is a fabulous sketch by the lovely Jo to follow and by now you should all know that i love a sketch lol so i really enjoyed working with this one thanks Jo.
There is a fantastic surprise candy for one lucky winner and the DT have made the most fabulous cards following the sketch which can be seen HERE.

For my card i decided to make my very first Halloween card.

I saw this Tilda as Witch stamp at the craft fair i went to in Manchester a few weeks ago i picked it up a few times and put it back like you do and you would never guess what happened? When i got home there it was in my bag lol lol well i dont know how it got there lol lol but am so glad it did lol. I coloured in Tilda with Promarkers and then cut her out and put her on 3d foam pads onto purple card. The papers are daisy & Dandelion Halloween papers which i mated onto orange card stock. The flowers gems sentiment and eyelets are all from my stash.
Thanks for looking and i hope your able to join in with the LOTV challenge.
Love & Hugs Paula xxxx

16 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

this is fab - love how the stamped mysteriously found it's way into your bag! They have a habbit of doing that around me too, I find them so hard to resist when you can actually buy them in person rather than on tinterweb!

Victoria
x

Gemma said...

lovely card Paula, the purple and orange flowers look great and your colouring on the image is fab :) xx

Maria (mumhug) said...

It is lovely, the orange matting really finishes it off.

flourgirl said...

Fab card Paula!! I love it! It's just a perfect Halloween card!xx

The Wife said...

Fabulous zingy colours and the image is so sweet, super card.

Rainmac said...

What a great card, love that image, looks fab against those funky papers x

cats whiskers said...

Hi this is brilliant dear, I am afraid I often find things that jumped in my bag by themselves :) we are naughty
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Paula she is adorable no wonder she had to go home with you!
Love your fabulous paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Paula, wow youve created a fantastic card with that Tilda Image, I love her spidersweb caught on her broom. The colouring is gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tab said...

Oh hun your card is utterly gorge, love that image, and such a delish colour combo too!
Hugs Tab xxx

furrypig said...

that is a fantastic halloween card and another halloween Tilda I want!!

Rach said...

love what you did with the sketch Paula, what a wonderful halloween card. hugs rachxx

Butterfly-Meadow said...

Fab card - the colours look really great! x

CraftyC said...

Hi Paula, fab card, great stamp and beautfully coloured. Here is the link for the Paper Tower, great value for money and pretty easy to put together. If I can do it, anyone can LOL.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230369024422&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_7673wt_1167
Take care and have a lovely friday!!
Clairexx

Nicola said...

Woo hoo or should I say boo!
Fab card Paula, I reckon this Tilda would have mysteriously landed in my shopping bag too, you have coloured her beautifully and those papers are gorgeous as are your yummilicious flowers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sharon said...

What a cutie! That Tilda image is fab. Lovely papers and the colours are gorgeous.
Sharon xx