Friday 21 August 2009

A Card for 2 Challenges



Ive had quite a productive crafting afternoon which dosnt happen very often lol i managed to get some of my DT stuff done so i decided to make a challenge card and this card fits in with 2 Challenges:

1) Friday Sketchers ( Followed their fab sketch )

2) Papertake Weekly ( Take your pick ) and i chose the challenge Weather with you.

I really really enjoyed making this card and and quite happy with the results i adore the image i have used which my lovely team mate Joey sent me thankyou hun xxxx and i have coloured it in with promarkers the paper are BG wisteria which again i love. I matted and layerd onto lilac card and finished off with flowers and gems.

I hope your having a great day id better go and tidy my craftroom as it looks like a bomb as gone off as usual lol. I will be back in the morning with my One Stop DT card.

Thanks for looking.

Love & Hugs Paula xxxx

14 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card Paula, love the colours and the image is so cute xx

Sam said...

Great card, cute image and lovely papers.
Sam x

melissa75 said...

Beautiful card Polly - lovely image!!!!

Marcea said...

This is so sweet hun. Fab image and gorgeous BG papers - I keep meaning to get this pad! Have a great weekend
-x-

Juls said...

really sweet!! love the colours and the flowers you have used!

Bev said...

Such a fabby card sweetie, love the cute image and gorgeous colours x

Sarah said...

Love the colours of this card Paula, the Wisteria papers are one of my favourites and that image is gorgeous x

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the colours and the cute image. Jillix

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the colours you have used.

Unknown said...

Lovely card you have stamped! Beautiful colors.

Hugs, Simone

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Paula,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Nicola said...

Wow you sure use thos promarkers so well Paula and this image is so so cute.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Cutie image and lovely delicate papers Paula. This is really pretty too.
Sharon xx