Thursday 9 July 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge Card.


Ive made this card for The Sugar Bowl Challenge this fornight there is a fabulous sketch to follow and you also have to add sparkle to your card. I really enjoyed making this card and following the fabulous sketch as i havnt had chance to enter a Challenge for a while.
The Sugar Nellie image ive used is one a friend sent me and i think shes so sweet i may have to purchase her any excuse to buy craft stash lol lol and ive teamed her up with My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow papers which are fantastic for the Sparkle ive added pink gems and on the Butterfly and headband ive added Stickles.
Items Used On My Card:


Finger's Crossed Sugar Nellie Image
My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow 6x6 Papers
Promarkers
MSP Doily Lace
Poppicraft Flowers
Ribbon & Gems From Stash
Stickles
Clare Curd Sentiment.
Thanks for looking Love & Hugs Paula xxxx

11 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

this is stunning just adore those colours together and this is such a sweet image

I havent forgotton about yours hun they are ready to be posted just need to get to po.

Joey.xxx

kelly ledder said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours xxx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Paula, I love the soft colours youve used, the papers and the details are beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Paula. Love the colour scheme and all the sparkly bits.
Sharon xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Paula,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

So sweet Paula. Love the colours and sweet image
Clairex

Lilian said...

Sweet card Paula! Lovely colors and great papers! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Tab said...

Gorgeous card sweetie! Love the sweet image and the colours you have used are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Paula, love the layering of the papers and the pretty punch border, a really pretty card :) Donna x

Kathy said...

Pretty card! I love the colors that you have used and that image is one of my favorites!!
Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

CRAFTERESA said...

Another gorgeous creation Paula, love it.
Thank you for following my blog, I appreciate your encouragement, have a great week ;o)
Crafteresa xx