Tuesday 28 April 2009

WOJ Challenge Card


Heres my very late enrty into the WOJ challenge for some reason i thought it was Monday today lol anyway ive made the card so wanted to show it. I decided to be brave and try a different colour combo for a change and im quite happy with the results i also got to use my new goodies that i got as a early Birthday present i have taken a pic of my new goodies and will show you all tomorrow.
Items Used On My Card:
WOJ Image
Papers BG
Poppicraft Flowers
HH Spacers and Brads
Fiskers Boarder Punch
Gems and Blue fluffy Thread from my Stash.
Well thats all from me catch you all tomorrow.
Love Paula xxxx

11 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Paula and I just love the colours, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card hunny, i so love the papers you have used and the bright colours - your colouring is fabuous.
love tasha xx

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card hun! Fab image and those papers are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous card Paula. Those spaers are fab. Love the colour scheme and image.
Sharon xx

Lilacanglia said...

Those colours are pretty together,
great card,
Hugs
Angie

Maria Matter said...

Lovely card Paula! Your coloring is fab and these colors are so cheerful!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card, fabulous colours. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

What a great card Paula, love that image and the papers are a perfect match, your colouring is great
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Paula,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

melissa75 said...

Really great card Polly - the colours are so fresh and pretty. I love the effects you can achieve with the border punches - I must get one!

Nicola said...

Wowee what a beauty Paula, I love this image which you have coloured to perfection and your papers are delish. Such pretty detail , top marks my dear.
Nicola -x-